Saturday, October 26, 2019

Soggy Saturday

It is almost noon on Saturday, and I need to eat breakfast. I have a med to take and then wait an hour before eating. I am way past the hour mark. I may eat my last banana in a sandwich and peanut butter and Miracle Whip. Now, I am hungry just writing about it.

Tommy turns on ac during the day and heat at night for the last few days. Last night he left the ac on. Of course, it rarely comes on, but at least I get a fresh breath of cool air. My lungs are grateful.

We continue with the list for shopping. Even at my house, he was the writer of the list of what food I was sending home with him. Too many times he drove off without what I had for him in the refrigerator or the freezer. Sometimes, I had him give me his keys which I put in the refrigerator with food.

Friday night, I slept 4 hours. I tried to nap Saturday afternoon, but sleep would not come for very long. I think I slept an hour and finally got up before 5 pm. Thankfully, Tommy has the ac on, so I am not sweaty and suffocating.

Today was so rainy, even all the way up to my home and definitely to the site of Rollan's funeral. I decided the prudent thing to do was to stay home.

We had a salad with Romaine, whole tomato for each of us, carrots for him, our own dressing, and chicken. I had Ranch dressing and he had Italian. I also had Kraft Parmesan chees sprinkled on my salad. It was delicious. For dessert we had a miniature Moon Pie. They had a box of 12 for $1.50 at Publix. Okay, truth--we had the Moon Pie first.

The man who mows Tommy's and several other neighbors yards had a stroke or something and was carried away in an ambulance, so probably no more goodness-of-the-heart yard mowing. Or, he may have one of his workers mow for everyone. He has paid others to mow the yards of people who cannot on this street.

So, that's all I have today. Vertigo is bad, still. I am giving it October to get better. October is the month I am always ill. This condition is much better than other years. I will wait until November to try to get rid of this.

okay, 10 pm and I am officially ill. Going to doctor tomorrow. I became more ill in about 30 minutes.

2 comments:

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...