Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Short One

 The hummingbird feeders came in last night for cleaning and more nectar. It rained on me going out, so I decided to put the feeders out this morning. Well, I was slow, so the hummingbirds came and flew around in the space where the feeders should have been. I let this go on for a bit and finally put the feeders back out. It appears they will just keep checking. So, here this evening they are still feeding. 

I awoke covered in sweat from the hot room and more ill, throat now. So, I called and asked doctor to call me. She did not but called in a prescription. I just feel limp and feverish. This does occur when I am in evening air or get hot when I sleep. 

On Saturday, I did something to my right knee and can barely walk. I just stump around. And, I walk little. I asked Tommy to get my glasses from the bedroom. He had to throw himself across the bed because I left them on the table behind the bed. He said he could barely get up. 

Tonight, we are having the second BLT. I cannot manage much more--microwaving bacon and slicing tomatoes. 

It rained all night and some today. Even set on 72, the ac runs almost continuously!  The storm door steams up and the hummingbirds are hard to see. 

Off to take med, suck a Hall's cough drop. Oh yeah, to heat bacon.

Have you done anything noteworthy today? Or, mundane?

Comments are about a mile below and I don't know why, so just keep scrolling down.

11 comments:

  1. Prayers you get better. Tommy also

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to feeling better very soon. Isn't that precooked bacon a lifesaver for when we don't feel well enough to really cook much. I am glad your hummingbirds are coming to your feeders like they are.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. susie,
      I feel a bit better. Such a handy thing to buy even though it is expensive. I am thrilled with the feeders and hummingbirds. Such a joy each time.

      Delete
  3. I hope the hummingbirds keep coming and you get well enough to enjoy them

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...