Saturday, June 15, 2019

Kitty and Saturday

This morning I had to get up at 8 am. Usually, I awake about 3 am after three hours of sleep. But, on Saturday, I was sleeping soundly at 8 am after going to sleep at 3 something. By 10 am, I am home. I got on the laptop and nearly fell asleep several times. So, I decided to give up and take a nap.

I had to go to the bathroom and did so. I think I put on a nightgown. Now, I am wide awake! I never slept all day. It is now 11:50 on Saturday night. I have been lifeless and miserable all day like I am ill or becoming ill.

I just lied. I did drop off to sleep but felt pressure on the mattress and startled awake. When I turned over, the cat just about scared the life out of me. I screamed long and loud. She fled to the kitchen. Sooo, I had to get the cat out of the house. She did not want to go. I had looked at the clock before I dropped off the sleep and I had been asleep fifteen minutes when the cat got on my bed!

It seems the door was not fully closed. It was windy today, so the wind may have blown it open. Or, since the cat lies against the door, she may have accidentally pushed it open.

Every time I open the door and she is almost in the house, she startles me and I give a little scream. Now, I think a scream is the key to getting her out of the doorway.
Remember? I screamed as I almost fell and hit her with my foot.

I left the house for ice cream about 9 pm. She was ready to go in with me and fought to get in front of my feet. I had an envelope in my hand and swatted her with that. She is persistent.

Saturday, I accomplished nothing. I did not even eat well. I have a salad to eat when I get through here.

2 comments:

  1. Do you remember the Flintstones and Fred trying to keep the cat out of the house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim,
      No. I don't. `
      did they find anything that worked?

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...