Sunday, August 11, 2019

Silver Car

Sunday, I did nothing, nothing at all. There were things to be done, but I  didn't do them.

Saturday, as I made a turn onto a street, I was stunned by the silver sports car. I slowed down and stared. I should have stopped and talked to the woman sitting at the red light. I should have tried to figure out what kind of car it was.

But, it was silver. It was not like my silver car, a greyish silvery car. This car was as shiny as the shiny side of foil. I have never seen this color. Can it be called a color? Have you ever seen a car like the shiny side of foil? Do you know what kind of car it was?

Okay, I found a shiny foil silver BMW but it won't paste here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...