Friday, November 8, 2019

Friday

Okay, I am ill again. Going to doctor. UTI, I think. One morning I awoke to a horrible swollen ankle that managed to unswell itself during the day. Then, last night, in the middle of the night, my whole foot was
wollen, all the way to sole of foot between ankle and floor. I have no idea the problem.

For the last week, I have been having to ask if the heat or ac is on. Tommy thinks I am complaining about the temperature. I am not, but I am surprised that he has been uncomfortable enough to turn on the ac.

This morning, he had the heat set at 54. Yes, 54--fifty-four degrees was a little cool, but I only had on a short, sleeveless nightgown. I was even overly warm last night. I guess I have acclimated myself to my
drafty and uninsulated old house.

I need some layers for outdoors and inside. When I go to the doctor today, the SAS store is right down the road. Maybe I will feel like going in and getting shoes.

One of the tomatoes I got at the Farmer's Market has a spot on it. I always cut a large margin around the spots starting to rot on tomatoes, slice or chunk, refrigerate to save the rest of the tomato.

Okay, Tommy is ready, so I have to gather up the strength to even dress. And bath first.

Maybe I will post again tonight.

2 comments:

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...