Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday in Bed and Plans for the Next Week

When Tommy woke me at 8 am as I asked, I was in no condition to get up. I told him i was sick and not going to church. That was the last i heard of anything until noon. I got up to go to bathroom and take a pill. I got back in bed and woke again after 1 pm.

I ate banana and milk and gave myself an injection. Later, I ate a piece of bread and a little cheese. About 4 pm, I went back to bed and asked him to wake me at 7:30. Then, I  heated our dinner, leftovers from Saturday night--baked chicken, green beans, sweet potato, and a halo. I just had chicken and a halo.

In the afternoon, I looked out the door and saw glorious sunshine. So, I went out and got some food out of the car. That one trip wore me out.  For a while, i realized that i was just sitting here on the sofa and moaning and sighing.  Yes, i feel that awful.

Hopefully, tomorrow, I will feel much better. We will see.

This week, we will mostly stay in due to weather and really not having much reason to get out. Since the pink bag with grocery ads did not come, i will have to look up ads online to see if there is anything on sale that i need or is so low i can stock up.

It is almost 9 pm and I hear the bed calling me.

10 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. It's so miserable to feel sick. Take care. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal,
      Thanks, I hope so, too. I was just imagining how sick I would have been if I had not gone to doctor on Saturday.

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! It is no fun to be sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the antibiotics are helping. Take care. Crystal (temporarily in Oregon)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel so sick still that I am beginning to wonder. Thanks.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...