Monday, July 6, 2020

Happy Birthday to My Beautiful, Talented, Older Daughter

Fifty years ago in 1970 I gave birth to a 6 pound little girl. I had gained 50 pounds and cried when I heard she weighed so little. But, the weight fell off once again, just like it did when I gave birth two years earlier to an 8 lb. 9 oz. boy, and later when I gave birth to a 6 lb 9 ounce girl.

This tiny infant is now fifty-years-old and still a treasure, a beauty, and so smart. Now, I am the parent of two fifty-somethings with another close behind in age.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? lol

Okay, I feel terrible, so this is all today.

4 comments:

  1. Hope your daughter had a great birthday and hope you had a nice birthday visit with her, either in person or by phone. Covid is messing everything up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      Thanks. Covid has messed things up a lot. But, as long as she and her children are healthy...

      Delete
  2. Congratulations,on the daughter, but I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...