Thursday, July 8, 2021

Thursday Funk/Nothing Much

Thursday at noon, I saw a hummingbird at the feeder. When the neighbor who takes out the garbage came by at dusk, I rushed as well as I could and asked him if he had a feeder. No, but he sees hummingbirds all the time in his yard. And, he has flowers. 

On Wednesday night, I just did not feel well. So, for that reason or some other, I did not cook the porkchops. We had plenty to eat--leftovers and frozen food. A huge frozen,  baked chicken leg for Tommy and frozen meatballs for me. There were vegetables, but I have forgotten what. 

 I did not sleep much on Wednesday night. I tried to sleep once in the afternoon on Thursday and could not, so I tried the second time. I feel awful all over. I think I know what it is. But is frightens me. So, later. 

Tommy reminded me too late that the Scripps National Spelling Bee was on at 7 pm. So, we had takeout--chicken, grape tomatoes, pasta salad with spinach and Kalamata olives. Later tonight, I will cook porkchops. Or, maybe freeze them in packages for two meals. 

Tonight, I also need to make new nectar and wash the feeders. Friday, we need to move the shepherd's hook once again. I cannot see it from the sofa when the door is open. 

It seems lately that most of my work is at night. Although I emptied the box of cans, now, I need to throw the box out the carport door so Tommy can cut it up for the trash can. 

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get more done early in the day and other times late at night. Then again sometimes I just procrastinate. lol. I usually go with the way my body feels. Fibromyalgia and my heart challenges can wreck a day quickly. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal,
      Thanks for understanding and telling me. Yes, challenges do not allow me to what I want and need to do when I want to do it. Fibromyalgia ruins plans.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...