Monday, August 19, 2019

A place to Live

I go to places and call people I am told can help me. I talked to woman who takes care of getting homes for the homeless. I must be in the condition of not having a place to spend the night that very day. I can get no confirmation until Wed afternoon. That frightens me.

Nothing else has been taken, I think.

My foot feels a little better. I have two opioids left and do not dare use them as long as I can stand the pain. Of course, back pain is always there.
I may have to go buy boots if I sit out in the rain and watch my home carried off. Maybe I will get a sheet of plastic to sit under, just throwing it over me. It is supposed to rain. I think I have a broken umbrella in the car, so I could use that and put the plastic over the umbrella.

Speaking of umbrella, my umbrella and base were stolen, too.

It makes me so mad and sad to realize what is gone.

I know there are other things that have happened, but I am so tired. I can barely see. I will rest now, first time all day and write more later, maybe.

3 comments:

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...