Monday, August 19, 2019

Monday Doings

On Monday morning, I awoke at 4:30 and could not go back to sleep.

The first thing I do is to go and check and see if the last four things have been stolen--huge wire chicken, swing and frame, huge swing frame, and old rocker. I think my metal wheelbarrow is gone, too.

Today, it really dawned on me that my house had been ransacked as soon as he city left. Things were missing inside.

Today, I went to two different stores and presented my dilemma and received $25 in gift cards from each store and promptly spent it all. Now, I am not spending all this on food. I got paper bowls, storage bags, and Dawn, in addition to milk and other food.

I cancelled Spectrum internet. But, I had to call and get a letter stating the house was no longer standing. Tommy is coming tomorrow, so he can drive me there.

I looked for clothes to no avail. That tired me out.

I called about someplace to live.

Three more times, I checked my yard.

I forgot to check the mail, so I will go do that even though it is 9 pm. I will go tomorrow to have them stop the mail.

This is my second post today, so you can go backc and read the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...