Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Sept.11., My Birthday

I saw YESTERDAY, wonderful movie. It was my choice and happened to be a $2 movie. Tommy never wished me Happy Birthday, nor did he talk to me all day long, said he was just not in the mood for talking. He is very passive/aggressive.

He resents my birthday but enjoys his. Afterwards, I asked him where we were going to eat. He said loudly that he was not PLANNING on taking me anywhere! Jerk!

I had been wanting a Krystal for several days, so I told him to order me two, all I need. He ordered six for me, and knew I would give half to him. JERK!

I told him to stop buy Publix and I would get ice cream and would pay for it myself. I also told him I would give him the $2.18 he spent on my ticket to the movie.

Oh, he never goes to movie without buying coke and popcorn. But, so, today he was not in the mood. I sat there with my water. I only wanted a candy bar from the grocery store, but he made no move to stop or offer. JERK.

Ad, no, I do not want to hear how grateful I should be for letting me camp here I need the courtesy even more now.

If I hear a stranger say it is their birthday, I turn around and say "Happy Birthday!"

Have you ever had anyone deliberately make your birthday miserable? NO platitudes! no scolding me!

Have you seen YESTERDAY? How did you like it?

18 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I wish it could have been more enjoyable for you. I have not seen/heard of that movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It has a great premise and lots of Beatle's music. I love the guy who played the lead. He sang all the songs himself.

      Delete
  2. I saw Yesterday. I thought it was a fun movie but not a great one. The one I really want to see is Peanut Butter Falcon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      Now that I found the $2 movies, I will be seeing more movies. I never heard of Peanut butter Falcon.

      Delete
  3. I am sorry Tommy was a jerk on your birthday. Shame on him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim,
      Thank you. He should be ashamed, but he says he just won't act any way he does not want to act...reason he has not one friend?

      Delete
  4. Happy belated birthday! I'm sorry no one celebrated it with you, but it sounds like you made the best of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good on ya for not letting his crappy mood dampen yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to ignore people who hurt me, but it sure is a downer. I wanted to cry but would not.

      Delete
  6. Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you were able to go to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My mother always set out to ruin my birthday especially if it was a big one like 13, 16 , 18 21 etc. Christmas was as bad My brother this past week told me he asked her why and she told him because I lived and her younger sons didn't. Which I already knew as she had all my life told me I should have died, I ruined her,Daddy's life and my older brother's life. THen at weird times she would tell me I was a miracle which Daddy has always told me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chef,
      Sorry about all the sadness. I wonder why a mother would want to be sad about a child.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...