Saturday, April 25, 2020

A Dress, A Skirt

Printed Reversible Knit Dress

Remember, I could buy these clothes because a woman picked out clothing at Belk's and not one piece fit me! I took them back and got a gift card for other merchandise. So, I could choose and I did. I got the floral pants and top, black and white top and pants, and a black top and pants to match.

The Rafaella above is a dress is of the same fabric as one of the three outfits I got on sale last fall--blouse and pants. I did not get a dress.  However, even though the top is sleeveless and has armholes that are cut back, the style of the top is not the same as the style of the dress pictured above. This outfit has full legs that I love. They are very long, palazzo pants. Tommy really hates the wild print on blouse and pants. He likes for me to wear either a black top or black pants with the wild, tropical print. I like it worn together!

All three can be mixed and matched. I like that!

The Rafaella skirt below was very cheap and has waited for this spring to wear since I think I bought it in December. The only problem is that I have to shave my legs to wear this skirt. It was $3, I think. Maybe not.

In Cullman today, we drove up 31, parallel to 65 and saw the damage from the tornado on 31. It was east of the damage on 65.  One building was destroyed. I think that is what we saw across highway 31 and thrown into trees.

Okay, I cannot get the skirt and picture together because, I just cannot.

My mail is no longer being sent to PO. I have no idea what they are doing with it. When I talked to PO, it was all my fault. But, since I did everything the way they told me to do it. I am not buying that. I hate problems like this where no one accepts blame. They said they throw mail that away!

We took a chicken sandwich and a halo and water and ate at the lake.

I found sanitizer made in Alabama, 80% alcohol, $5.95 + tax. It is just a liquid to spray, not something with body...lol. 8 ounces. Tommy has quarts of 91% alcohol. I doubt he spent that much for a two-pack of the 91%.

When we got home, a lawn service was working on the yard. It looks great after a weed eater neatens it up. The guy across the street owns a lawn service and has his men mow several yards on this block. Several people are incapable of working on the yard, including Tommy.
Printed Knit Skirt

10 comments:

  1. Why do you still get your mail delivered in Cullman instead of having a change of address, even if it is just temporary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a PO box, so I will have a stable address instead of having to change it when I move elsewhere, even for short periods of time.

      Delete
  2. I like the print, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think with a PO box you have to pick up up every so many days. I know my son requested no ads so his box wouldn't over flow and then everything got tossed by the PO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chef,
      I do know with packages they send them back after so
      many days, nine, I think. Otherwise, they just keep stuffing it full. Some days, I receive ads, some days, not. I try to go once a week or at least every nine days.

      Delete
  4. this looks good to cut up into a Spo-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the skirt, the shoes not so much. Never a fan of wedge type, even years ago. I did not know they would throw away first class mail as I always thought they returned it to sender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tewshooz,
      No, not the shoes! The skirt is what they are showing that I bought. I have no idea what they do with 1st class mail, maybe they return it.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...