Sunday, January 24, 2021

Goals Today, My Feet

 HERE is a video where my Victrola is shown. It is not mine, but identical to mine. Enlarge the video and lower the volume. It is on the left of the video.

I awoke Saturday morning and my feet have a "foot" shape with little swelling and almost no pain. So, after three days of minimal exercise, things are improving. YAY! And, I slept better without foot pain in bed.

Three main goals today: 

*finish washing dishes

*finish cutting hair

*cook and freeze ground beef crumbles

Wednesday, we picked up the box lunch and one for dinner. We have met friends at the lake to eat and visit. The lake park is still closed, so our friends we meet invited us to eat in their back yard. It was a cold and dampish experience since they back up to woods in the neighborhood. This was our only human contact without a mask in two months. 

I am behind on reading and commenting on blogs, so maybe I can get that done today. 

Minor goals:

*move food tp shelves and bedroom

*move boxes to bedroom

*remove boxes for Tommy to cut up for trash

*bring shirts in for him to sort

What are your goals for the rest of today? What goals did you do on Sunday? 

Okay, I am off to enjoy the mid 67F weather, blue skies and puffy clouds.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!!! I'm very happy to hear your feet are much improved. I awoke early today after going to sleep a few hours earlier. I'm trying to get to sleep even earlier as time goes by because I got into a very bad habit of staying up all night. This morning I chopped up veggies and put the ham and pea soup on for dinner. I'm in the middle of baking bread and a few rolls which will accompany our soup. I'm also doing small loads of laundry and changing out the bedding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyful,
      I stayed up until dawn some nights even with needing sleep and wanting to sleep. You are getting lots done today. I hope to do so soon.

      Delete
    2. I know the feeling. I have been almost falling asleep at the sofa reading or watching tv and yet I roused myself. So dumb but I did it.

      Delete
    3. Joyful,
      I must learn to sleep. Walking to bed awakes me!

      Delete
  2. It is 4PM Arizona time - how's the list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      It is 5:15 Central. The boxes are moved. I am getting up to get the shirts for him to sort. He went crazy getting boxes for me to put away. So, now I have about 40 tiny things to sort...not what I meant. Dishes and cooking are next. My haircut may wait until tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you are achieving!
    I thought I did well on Sunday, planned some meals, shopped, put a chili in the slow cooker for lunches. Not a bad day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After days of not much achievement, It is about time. The end of the day will tell. You did get things done on Sunday.

      Delete
  4. Glad you are seeing some positive results with your exercise. Nothing beats a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      So far, five minutes is so hard, but I will continue. Sleep is something that evades me since the doctor took me off premarin.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...