Sunday, February 28, 2021

Sunday

Sleeping late and multiple naps is my modus operandi and my modus vivendi. Once again, I had two naps. And, my fever was 101. I know it has been that high, but I just never got up to measure it. 

We needed disposable plates and something else, so I ran into a small store and got disposable plates and bananas. Well, we had plenty of bananas, so we have an excess. No telling what the other thing was. 

For dinner, I told Tommy to get cabbage and carrots and heat it along with frozen meatballs I left on the counter. He dd. Why he left the meatballs on the counter after eating half the bag is beyond me. I didn't even ask him why. 

The cleaning woman is cancelled. I hate that. But, right now, it has to be. 

When I took my first nap, the guy next door mowed Tommy's front yard. Since the guy that had his company mow Tommy's yard died, we will have to find someone else to mow and pay them, I suppose. 

Sunday, it was 80F and seemed to have low humidity. The skies were sunny and a few clouds, altogether a great day to take a ride, which we did. Now, it is 9 pm and I have to go. 

7 comments:

  1. I don't understand going to a store with a fever of 101* during covid. please get tested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please get tested for COVID. why would you go to a store with a fever of 101* during covid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did I say I went into a store with 101 temp.

      Delete
  3. Linda-I'm going to speak honestly and you might be offended and I'm sorry if you are. You are telling us all that you are sick, have had fever of 101, regardless of in the middle of then night or during the day, and then in a new paragraph saying you went to the store. This is not good practice any time, even non-Covid times. Do you see why people are a little confused and maybe annoyed by your posts and your activity? Sick people should stay home and not risk getting other people sick, or themselves sicker, and potentially taxing an already taxed health care system. I'm not trying to be rude, but sensible. Schools require children to stay home until they are fever and vomiting free for at least 24 hours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam,
      I am not offended because you are polite and "sign" your name. I know when I am better and I was. Otherwise, I could not have walked a few short feet to the cart. All symptoms except exhaustion are gone. I did start an antibiotic because getting a covid vaccine when ill is not conducive to getting immunity. All chest and head congestion is gone away, mostly gone. This type of illness affects me all the time. If I had not had the pneumonia vaccination, it would be worse. As for vomiting, I only felt nauseous and I am nauseous all the time because of one medication. Well, I did throw up once, but it was because I choked on something I was eating. Thanks.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...