Monday, March 1, 2021

Pedalling Away!

 Yesterday, Sunday, when I got to the electric cart, I found a shiny penny on the electric cart, right on the platform where my feet go. Yay!

It appears I am getting better as I am back to not sleeping at night. I did take a long nap today. 

This morning, I was awake a little after 5 am and got up when Tommy did at 8 am. Immediately, I dragged the pedals where I could sit and pedal. I have tried for 5 minutes and did not make it most days because I felt so ill. Today, I just kept going and pedalled for 10 minutes with no ill effects. The contraption bumps so that I am going to return it for another. The monitor on the front does not work, either. 

Remember the nasty ashtray? I had told Tommy to clean out the bits he puts in there and put it in front of the dishwasher.  He puts tiny bits of trash in it. Today, he said it is cleaned out so it can be washed. So, that big deal has been accomplished. At least it won't stink now. 

We still have carrots and cabbage, so that with a chicken thigh for Tommy and tuna salad for me will be dinner. 

I no longer have fever, congestion, ear ache, sore throat, or cough. I am not completely recovered, but not so ill. Mostly, I am exhausted. My fever had subsided before I went out to store. So, no worry. 

Oh, the shingles returned. It never really went away. This makes about ten months! Thankfully, it is a light case. 


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting better, although the shingles coming back does not sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...