Friday, August 25, 2023

Nissan Service

 Tommy took the car in early Friday morning. He asked if they could get it done by 1 pm so we could use it for an appointment. "maybe"

Someone came to get him about 5pm. He was standing in the living when I awoke and came in here about 5:15. He was dripping in sweat and cursing. It appears they did nothing to the car, did not fix horn or radiator problem, so he drove home in 98F temp. At 6 pm it feels like 105F. So, I am sure the "feels like" temperature was a bit higher an hour and a half ago. 

Why would a dealership give a car back that had nothing done to it? Tommy asked that, cursing a bit. The guy said lots of people want the car back no matter what, that they want to drive it. They did tell Tommy they had worked on it. He started the story with Friday evening. I was trying to tell him to start with Thursday morning, so he threw the phone at me, hitting my toe that is not well. He said it was my fault because I make him so mad. Well, I screamed bloody murder! That hurt and still hurts up my foot and leg. My toe is throbbing. 

I know his blood sugar was off. I can tell. His shirt was soaked and sweat was dripping from his face. But, that is no excuse for his behavior. His throwing things is a habit from childhood.

We cannot go out in this heat for groceries we need. My car is too difficult to get into for both of use. I don't feel like driving and he is dangerous in it. Nissan service is horrible!

Two hours later, he has never said he was sorry, just mopes. I am still shaking. 

2 comments:

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...