Monday, May 20, 2019

Congratulations to me!



I managed to post a picture. !!!!!

This was the poke salat lunch. I left my purse and camera and android phone in the car so I asked our very genial lunch companion if she would take a picture and email it to me.  She had her phone out and was using it. She readily agreed.

As you can see, I got two servings of poke salat. Tommy was pushing his plate for a picture, too, but she did not notice.

 This was a lot of meat, or just a fluffy stack.

The mother of the young mother very excitedly asked me if I always took pictures of my food. I sort of made a face while smiling and denied it. She said, "OH, I do!' They were not stuffy at all! I laughed and said that when I could figure out how to post pictures, I certainly would post food pictures, that I did this all the time several years ago.

Tomorrow is a no cook day for me. Free lunch and dinner is rare. Tune in tomorrow for the details.

On Sluggy's blog, I noticed that my posts are not updating. Is this happening anywhere on others' blogs?

6 comments:

  1. Bummer, the picture did not post here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it showed up as a space where a picture should have been, but no picture was there.

    I have seen that happen with other people's posts also.

    Maybe you could google it and see what is keeping pictures from posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Susie,
      I am disappointed. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  3. Your photo is prolly too large that's why we just get a space and no photo.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...