Friday, May 17, 2019

My Friday

Today has been beautiful, but I slept all day since I did not sleep one minute last night. This past week I have been sleeping a lot! I actually fall asleep after a nap. Of course, I just chalk it up to laziness and not to the uti I have. It has been a very long time (nine months?) since this occurred. So, I am taking an antibiotic!

Today, Tommy and I had a little outing planned, but I called and cancelled. Tomorrow, we will catch the second day of a festival.  By the time we head out, I will have three pills in me. Hopefully, I will sleep tonight.

Thursday night was so much fun! The finale of The Big Bang Theory was very satisfying, fabulous, in fact. Then, after watching Young Sheldon, there was an after-show program. I cannot imagine how TBBT could have ended better.

I drank the last of my milk on Wednesday night and have not had the gumption to go buy more. So, you know I feel horrible. I love milk! The car has not moved since early Wednesday.

I managed to cook cheap turkey tenders with herb seasoning last night for us to eat. The plan is to make cole slaw and have a salad. Eating poorly and becoming dehydrated always happen when I am ill  with uti.. My goal for this evening is to drink 3 bottles of water. I refill my water bottle.

Because I felt ill, I have not picked up all the trash that an animal dragged from the garbage can. But, I stopped the pilfering by placing a Rubbermaid bin destined for garbage pickup inside the top of the can. THEN, I will put my one garbage can with a lid for trash. I put trash that is not inviting in a separate can. The Rubbermaid bin has a hole in it, so it does not collect water.

In a few minutes, I need to go take the hypertufa pot off the pot it is over, the mold. Right now, it is wrapped in plastic. All I need to do is keep it damp and wrapped in plastic for another month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...