Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Tuesday

I slept one hour Monday night, so all day Tuesday, I was hurting. But, I was up for it. `It was a long day, and then I managed to delete part of the post.

First, I needed to go to the ATT store to find out what went wrong with payment for cell. What went wrong was that I never got autopay set up even though I called and gave all the information. ATT FAIL. I waited for 30 minutes for my turn and the guy was in the helping mode, so I left after fifteen minutes.

The free lunch where we pick up the meal was yesterday--hotdog, baked beans, bag of chips, lots of pickles, and two cookies. We had a bottle of water. We ate at the lake in the city while parked under a very heavy shade. It was above 90, so we needed the shade.

At home, I put on my nightgown and took a nap that I really needed. I told Tommy to wake me at 2 pm. He called me and headed to the car. By the time I dressed, half-combed my hair and brushed my teeth and went to the car, he was almost there.

POMS was playing at the theater. Tickets are $5 on Tuesday.  This movie was sooooo good. I love Diane Keaton.  I don't think we have been to a movie in over a year, so if I ever knew, I had forgotten about $5 Tuesday.

We went straight to a dinner that came with a seminar about health--baked spaghetti, lasagna, chicken alfredo, salad, and tea.

Tommy dropped me off. He left with salad greens and tomatoes.

I went to sleep immediately, awoke in the middle of the night, lost the post, and slept late today. Yesterday's meals were far from healthy, but they were delicious. Tonight, I was going to a free dinner, but did not make it. Oh, well.

Have you seen POMS? Planning to? Do your theaters ever have cheap tickets?

6 comments:

  1. I saw Poms on Mother's Day with my friend and her mom. I don't have a mom, so I was honored to spend the afternoon with them. I thought the movie was really cute. I enjoyed the escape.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nawm,
      You must mean your mother is not alive. Neither is mine

      Delete
  2. I love movies! And Diane Keaton always delivers! Haven't been to the movies in awhile because they are way too expensive. I am going to keep my eyes open for the cheaper theaters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tana50,
      I, too, love movies, but I rarely go because of the price. There are some really cheap movies that I would have to drive for an hour.

      Delete
  3. I've been away from blogging (it was a full work week); I am glad to see you are doing well enough. No POMS for me, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been remiss on the blogging side of life. But, I am back.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...