Friday, July 5, 2019

The 4th

I did not even open the door all day, nor did I even go to the picture window to look out. I slept most of the day. This morning I feel like throwing up and my knees buckle with each step. Yes, I am getting sick again.

When I get meds, I need ten days to get well. I got seven days of antibiotics. That was not enough. I suppose it will be Monday before I go to the doctor.

Another sign things are wrong with me. I struggle to type, so this has been heavily edited for it to even make sense.

Yesterday, I had chicken, slaw, tomatoes and chocolate ice cream with banana sliced over it. Tommy ate leftovers--chicken, slaw, green bean casserole and fruit. I slept part of the night and then ten hours during the day. That's not good.

I am dismayed I am so sick today. I will go to the grocery store for milk and come straight home. Okay, I might buy sale or reduced items while at Publix.

5 comments:

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...