Thursday, September 5, 2019

The Great Panty Hunt

The day after I came here, we went shopping for things I needed. Panties were at the top of the list. I had on a pair when I was barred from the house. I managed to grab two dirty pair when I was let in. I washed panties in the motel sink with shampoo. One pair had a hole in the bottom/back the size of a saucer. I cut it up for a rag.

Tommy took me to the store so I could get a few things. A gift card helped me purchase things. I could not find style and size I wanted. The whole display was in disarray. So, I sought help from someone who told me just to look until I found what I wanted. I insisted I needed help. She slowly pretended she was searching. Then, like a flip was switched, she started in earnest to search. In the meantime, Tommy was behind us and then noted there were more around the corner. He was digging through these packs of panties and announced he found the brand and size.

After we left the store, I asked him if that was the first time he had ever been on a panty search. He laughed and say it was the only time, yes, the first time.


I awoke this morning after 12 hours sleep and felt, once again, like I had been beaten. I slept soundly with no disruptions.

4 comments:

  1. I hate it when you have to hunt like that but it's hard to keep the shelves straightened as I have worked retail and I swear some people enjoy making it a mess for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chef,
      I have worked retail, too. There were three people standing, doing nothing. It looked like Christmas Eves on the shelves but not in volume of customers.

      Delete
  2. This is going to take a long time for you to get over if you ever get over it. You are strong and you will adjust, keep putting one foot in front of the other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim,
      I doubt I will recover. There is so much, thing I have not reveled because of the harsh reactions.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...