Wednesday, September 4, 2019

One of the first things I saw, hand sewing, and other mustard

When I got here or maybe the next morning, one of the first things I saw was a reddish/pinkish measuring tape. I exclaimed that it was mine. Then, I asked Tommy where he got it. Then, I saw the tiny fuses that are used in small strings of Christmas lights and asked him if they were his. He said he had no idea where they came from, but they were not his. He said they might have been in something I sent home with home with him.

That made sense. I often grab a tote bag and put things in the bag for him to take home. But, how could he not suppose I might not be looking for the measuring tape? I had searched high and low, finding my other one instead. There is no telling what I will come across that is mine. I would never expect him of stealing anything.

Tonight, I am making me a bra with scissors that grind up the material. He has old thread and needles. We will see. This will be sewn with a needle and thread!

Okay, what is your favorite brown mustard? I doubt I will ever buy any more mustards since I eat so little that it just dries up or separates. Grey Poupon, anyone?

2 comments:

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...