Friday, February 7, 2020

This and That

Miracle Workers
  Dark Ages

It appears this is the second season of a series. Do you watch it? Have you? I am absolutely fascinated. I hear last season was Heaven. I think they saved everyone, not sure. Do you know?

*****************************************************************

Even though I have no drawers here, I do have a "junk drawer."  I was getting a collection of non-paper items on the end table as I looked through paper stuff, tossing or filing. Tommy got a little gift bag with things in it from the dentist. I started using that for small items that need to be put away. Or given away. Well, some will remain in my "junk drawer."

******************************************************************

Don't you think that a bowl of Dove in the shape of a heart would be a good thing to take to a dinner at church?

*******************************************************************

Tonight, I put a huge package of boneless, skinless breasts  in the oven to go with all the vegetables I cooked yesterday.  I love leftovers!`

********************************************************************

I hacked off a lot of my hair today.

********************************************************************

The right elbow may be getting better, but I cannot imagine what I did to make it hurt and swell so.

********************************************************************
There is Modern Family on from 7 to 12 pm. Tommy has never laughed so loud as he does at this show. And, I had to beg to watch it at first.

6 comments:

  1. I have a friend in Huntsville that is saying his right knee has swollen and hurt for the past week or so. He is wondering if it is the weather that is going through down there.

    My junk drawer is my entire 8000 sq ft barn SIGH. I have a daughter that has offered to come up this summer for 6 hrs and help go through it with me. I really hope not to need her to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chef,
      It has got to be the weather...lol. I think it would take more than 6 hours to make a dent in that. Or, maybe you have large things to be moved. Good luck with straightening out your junk drawer.

      Delete
  2. I'm always looking for something new on TV. Is the name of the program "Miracle Workers"? Is it on Netflix, Prime, regular cable? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is on WTBS, cable. The new show is on Tuesdays and it is repeated during the week. That is all I know. It is only a able channel, Tommy said. I hope that woks. It is over the air in Atlanta. It sys "22TBSHD" on the television screen. I don't know any more. Tell me if you can or cannot find it.

      Delete
  3. I love junk drawers. I’m glad to know you got one. In a way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      It is working out well. Nothing is just falling around and messy. Yet, it is all stuff I need.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...