Wednesday, March 25, 2020

DIY Leather Vase and Art Lessons for Kids

Go here: HERE

Okay, I like this art site, too. jacksonpollock.org. It comes up as a blank page. Clicking the cursor makes splatters of color. I would suggest a short lesson on his style and some of his art works.  This would lend itself to color printing.

You will find a blank page. Just click on the blank page to get color. Click again to change color.

I saw this other site in a magazine and imagine the project would lend itself to other mediums than leather. And, the fasteners could be just glue.


https://www.bhg.com/decorating/do-it-yourself/accents/how-to-make-leather-vases/

3 comments:

  1. I like the vase craft. The Jackson Pollack page showed up with a warning on it that it was a bad site. So didn't look at that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look at the pollock site and give another link.

      Delete
    2. Rachel, click on the link. Let Adobe open. It will work. Just click cursor on page.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...