Friday, November 6, 2020

Clove Oil and Can You Guess?

 Sooo, several hundred people came to my blog and no one had a recommendation for a brand of clove oil. I need it for my tooth that so far only hurts with a big breath, liquids and most foods. It is not a huge pain yet. I just want to get ahead of it. And, checking at pharmacies is yielding nothing! 

Tommy likes the rug I got for his bathroom. He has tiles and those get cold. Today, I bought the matching contour rug for the commode. I want a small run, not the contour, but that is what they had that matched. 

I also bought some electric votive candles for lights if the electricity goes out. I like them to put into a room when there are no lights just to be able to see the doorway! And, it just feels less lonely and out of whack. I keep about three different kinds of lights. The votive candles are only used to put one in the sinks. I am terrified of fire. 

My new fuzzy blanket was nice. It was not cold last night, so it was really warm under the blanket that I had over the comforter. I did not feel like undressing the bed so it went over. However, these fuzzy blankets mostly make me too hot and sweaty. 

Tonight, Tommy is eating uncured turkey hotdogs and buns. I am having two eggs. We both are having a salad to go along with our protein choices. He will finish off the strawberries. I will have my daily banana. We will both have a Halo. 

My shoulder, arm and neck are hurting worse than yesterday. Everyone wants to know what I did. I was sitting still in the electric cart! 

The weather is going to be great with four days of highs at 75F and lows at 64F. I love this weather!

I am still working on my big Christmas charitable concept that I will reveal next week. It involves red. Can you guess? I have something to send to the person who guesses or gets closest.  I will give you a new clue every day. Who wants to play? Take a guess! Or two or twenty.

Guess as many times as you like each day. Each guess needs to be in a separate comment. But, if I cannot find you, then I will go on to the next person. So, include an email. OR You can email me your email address with  at pparsimony@yahoo.com and "Thanksgiving Guess" as the subject.  

20 comments:

  1. Is there a health food store nearby? There usually an amazing amount of items you didn't know you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought of that, but have had experiences with health food stores that lead my to shy away from them, actually avoid them.

      Delete
  2. Thanksgiving Guess: Christmas themed masks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Anne,
      so does Walgreen's and CVS, but they don't have any. Thanks. I will check.

      Delete
  4. I hope your arm gets better soon. If you haven't already looked you can check Walmart for the Clove Oil. They sell it in Canada so they must sell in the USA. I also discovered you only need cloves and olive oil to make clove oil. You let it sit for 2 weeks until it's ready so that won't help you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get my essential oils from Amazon or a health food store. Most brands are similar, i.use plant therapy

    ReplyDelete
  6. https://www.luckyvitamin.com/sb-clove-oil This company is great. We have been buying from them for years, as you can see they have just about everything. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve never heard of clove oil, so no help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAM,
      It is oil of clove, i guess. I have heard people say it stops tooth pain. I have read of a few people who said they never had the pain again and did not have to have a filling. I do not want to go to dentist until I have the stent put in, so I am trying to delay pain and hopefully infection.

      Delete
  8. I don't use clove oil. The oil burns my gums. I just clamp down on a whole clove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chef,
      I found the clove oil accidentally! But, this is between my teeth. I may go and get some whole cloves and see if that will work. I cannot get cotton with oil between my teeth. It does burn. I accidentally got it on my lip!

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...