Thursday, November 5, 2020

Amazon and Clove Oil

 Okay, now I have Amazon Prime at 1/2 price. All I had to do was download a picture of my Medicaid card. Of course, you know I did not do that. I had Tommy's neighbor do it for me outdoors. Of course, his wifi reaches there. 

I had an order that got sent to my old address, despite my repeated attempts to put the right address on the order which obviously failed. Amazon said the address could be changed in route back to them. Nope, did not happen. Then, I was told several other things that never came about. Finally, the order was credited back to me. 

Then, I had to reorder and somehow the Dawn original was left off....sigh...I will do it later. 

Excalibur is not being very helpful. So, I ordered another identical dehydrator that is sitting right here. The goes to the Amazon card and I have 20 days to pay it with no interest, so that is how I can afford to get the one that hopefully is not broken. 

I really need it as I have onions and running over that need to be dehydrated! Then, I will get the celery and Bell pepper from the freezer and dehydrate it. I have run out of room in the freezer. All these items are bulky to store. Dehydrating them will be less in the refrigerator. sigh 

There are other perks to Amazon Prime, none of which I know...lol. I can figure it out or not. 

Today, I picked out a new rug for Tommy's bathroom and used his cc. I bought a bedspread for me to use on the sofa and a fluffy, furry one, too. We both want the heat low, but this place is drafty on my toes. He says it is the air return, but it seems like it should not be a continuous cold draft! My toes feel cold breezes even though socks. By the way, I feel this draft in the summer and it has nothing do with drafty windows. 

I have looked all over for clove oil, and it is supposed to be easy to find. Not so. Or, maybe I don't know where to look. So, I am going to order it on Amazon. But, there must be 100 brands to buy. I don't know who is reliable. If you buy or use clove oil, what brand do you use?

My own little charitable contribution will be underway this next week and I will tell you about it. 

6 comments:

  1. You can find clove oil at the drugstore but most of them keep it behind the counter and you have to ask for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love amazon, LOL. There are other perks to the prime membership. The 2 I use the most are the Amazon Prime Video for movies and tv shows and the free ebook each month through "first reads". Due to my rural living, nothing gets here in 2 days, but that's ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      I am certainly sold, thrilled at my experience! I am certainly shocked at the speedy delivery. I must try the videos. This makes buying things safer and less of a hassle, and I found Dawn. Of course, I have not received it yer.

      Delete
  3. I need to get a dehydrator, I think it would be good when I have excess veggies & fruit to use up. DD uses Prime and is always telling me how much she saves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      Today, we were on a quest for clove oil and freezer bags. I ordered the clove oil from a pharmacy. Then, when I could not find the freezer bags we looked no more. I will order from Prime! My time, exposure to covid, and gas, Tommy's sitting time in parking lot, and just my general mood are raised thinking about Prime. Yes, it is saving money. You will love a dehydrator and it will save you money. Get one with a thermostate and timer.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...