Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Short Post

 This will be short and messy post. We went to Cullman today. We were supposed to meet our friends for lunch after we picked up the free lunch. But, she did not feel well. She does well for 90! 

I suggested we call Tommy's cousin and get him to meet us. Well, Tommy does not believe in keeping any phone number on his phone. So, we could not call! I will get that number into my phone. 

Lunch:

hamburger, lettuce, pickles

hotdog

chips

cookies

We ate at the lake where we saw people stealing a duck. 

Went to carpenter and delivered more wood. Called friend who has more wood for me, but he was working with muriatic acid and needed to finish. Went to my house. Picked up new glasses. Went to both grocery stores and bought stuff, food. Went to place where I got last lenses made to tell them they screwed up prescription! Got back here and stopped to pick up prescription. Each sentence in this paragraph is a whole story that I will write tomorrow or sometime.

We went to a place that furnishes a dinner for children and older people, no means test. We got that meal and ate it tonight:

hoagie bun with meatballs

potato wedges

blueberries 3/4 cup

chocolate milk

I did not eat the bun. And, have not drunk the chocolate milk yet. 

There is enough food for lunch tomorrow. I had a banana and apple to round out fruit consumption.

Now, I have to take medicine, exercise and maybe go to bed by 10 pm. 

Marching exercise 5 minutes

Do you have a project where you need wood? Do you manage to find free wood, too?

4 comments:

  1. I have heard so many stories lately about people stealing ducks and geese and swans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LORI,
      I have not heard of anyone doing this. It is a shame.

      Delete
  2. Stealing a duck? Maybe they were taking it to their own pond in hopes of getting a flock to live on their own property. Crazy though,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda,
      It is still wrong. That duck had at least one other duck upset. It is cruel and stealing. Ducks would go to any pond where there is food and shelter. You don't have to abduct a duck.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...