Monday, June 14, 2021

So Tired

 Azithromycin always makes me tired. The prednisone has made me hurt all over. Yet, I can only sleep about four hours every 24 hours. It takes a nap to get to four hours after two hours each night. 

I immediately became less ill after the last pill, so did not go to the doctor. I no longer believe I have covid, but I am being tested. 

Tommy is having leftovers--chopped chicken with bbq sauce, salad, green beans. I am having a can of tuna with lots of celery in it and salad. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I feel so sorry for you. Lack of sleep is the worst form of torture! Hoping you feel better soon, if that's possible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Treaders.
      Sleep deprivation is really a form of torture and punishment.

      Delete
  2. Prednisone - nasty Rx ! Makes for all sorts of adverse drug reactions.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...