Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Third Night in a Row

I slept 6 hours last night. I was sleeping soundly when Tommy woke me per my instructions. This was the third night in a row that I did NOT take melatonin. In the past I have never skipped melatonin this many consecutive nights. 

Melatonin formerly worked. I have a theory as to why it is failing me now. But, I will test the theory after two weeks of good sleep. 

Have you ever had a medicine, prescribed or otc,  quit working for whatever reason?

It appears summer is back for a few more days, at least.  


6 comments:

  1. I once had to get my dosage of a med increased. I don't know if it was because the med stopped working as well or my issue just got worse, but I've been on this increased dosage for many years now and no more issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When a doctor tells me to cut back or increase a med, I wonder what happened.

      Delete
  2. actually it is quite common for any med to build up in your system and then quit working.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...