Monday, January 10, 2022

A Dream

 


Probably fuzzy! 

better image of a Chesterfield chair

This dream seemed like it lasted a long time, like all night. I had a new, large-ish room on the back of the house. It had lots of windows and this chair. I have wanted a Chesterfield chair for a long time. This chair is plum, velvet, I think. 

We could see out the windows and see hummingbirds from all the windows and knock out roses. It was a beautiful dream of a well-lighted room, no carpet, beautiful mill work, pale pink walls, curtains like a dreamy breeze, furniture with character and not new. 

This is a better PICTURE OF THE CHAIR. While I love this chair, I actually found one with a seat cushion, not this kind. 

I went to the doctor and had some shocking news. I am too tired to write more. 



14 comments:

  1. Hope all is OK and something not long lasting. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful dream. I am sorry you received shocking news at the doctor, sending good thoughts to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful dream to me.. You know this may sound silly or childish but Jesus tells us that there are many mansions in His Fathers how so every once in a while I will ask him, "Jesus, when I come home can I have just a small cottage, with this and this and that? I don't want a mansion just a small cottage with these things"...LOL I know, childish but.......

    As for your medical news, I am praying this is nothing serious... XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robyn,
      I suppose that is one way to get a small cabin, or my beautiful light-filled room. Oh, let's be childish!

      Delete
  4. I have been reading your wonderful blog for a while, but I have never posted a comment. I want you to know that my heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      I am not quite sure why your heart goes out to me. But, okay. Thanks.

      Delete
  5. I'm not quite following, but the chair is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Remember I'm sick, lol and have a foggy brain, but upon rereading, I now understand you were sharing examples of the chair.

      Delete
    2. SAM,
      I realized you were ill when I read your blog. I won't be getting even one chair, yes, just examples.

      Delete
  6. What a great dream! Hummingbirds and a beautiful room. You take the plum velvet Chesterfield, I'll take the floral one (I'm a sucker for floral prints!).
    I'm sorry to hear you got shocking news from the Dr. Unless it's shockingly good news. But something tells me it's not...hope I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...