Thursday, March 24, 2022

Part 1-Thursday

 This has not been a good writing atmosphere. I was terribly annoyed at the two stores where I shopped. Big Box cashier made up rules as she went along. I could barely get items out of the electric cart and onto the counter. She refused to check them unless I put them further on the counter as I was barely able to get light things onto the counter. There was no conveyor belt, just the little, short counter, so all was near here.  She said customers must put the items over in the center of the counter. She was young and able and after explaining I could not do it without pain, she was an ass. 

I went to customer service and told them she was a racist and ignored my telling her what was wrong with my arm. I was so angry and hurt to be treated that way! She slammed things on the counter as hard as possible when she had to move the items nearer to her. Actually, she did not have to put them down even lightly, just scan the items. My nerves were shot from boxes being slammed to the counter inches from my face. The boxes were hard and loud! 

She upset me so that I forgot to use the gift cards from when I returned things. UGH!

While several surgeries might make my arm better able to do a few things, it also might not. I had already used my arm too much when shopping and driving the cart. 

Then, at Publix, the person sent to bring me an electric cart could not find me THREE TIMES.  I told the guy what car I was in and right in front of entrance and it handicap parking spot. I saw someone drive the cart out of the store and just sit there. Then, the person went back in. Looking at the four parking spots might have helped her to find me! Finally, I told cs I would park in front of the door. We did.

It just so happened the store manager was coming out behind the electric cart, so I thought he was coming to me. I explained it all and asked why three times was needed and then a fourth to find me. He apologized and said he was store manager and would get to bottom of it all. 

So, I have to go cook and the next parts are not my annoyance. 

4 comments:

  1. That all sounds thoroughly aggravating. And so darn rude! Sometimes people just don't have the brains God gave a jackrabbit...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      Another black woman went straight to her, looking highly annoyed!

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...