Monday, March 7, 2022

Sunday Nothing and a Video for You

 Sunday was a lazy day. I got nothing done. Plenty of sleep took away some of the pain of Saturday. However, I settled in to watch TV and finally took a nap in my chair. I put the chair all the way back, turn on my left side and pull up my knees. Tommy said I slept three hours even though I only intended to rest a bit.

Today was the last of the 80F days. Now, the temperature goes back to 60s and it will rain, maybe storm.  I am calling it-- Spring has arrived! Even temperatures in the 60s is reason to be happy.

We decided Tommy would eat the last of the meatloaf and I would have the last of the chicken. He may eat the last of the ground beef instead, not sure. 

Monday won't be fit to be out and about, even to step outside. So, we should be able to catch up around here. 

I found this video about STORAGE AND A CAKE. Some of the storage ideas could be useful.

It's Monday and the rain has yet to arrive, so we may go out to grocery in a bit. 

Do you like the storage suggestions? 

4 comments:

  1. We've had a cold day about temperatures between 4C and 9C, but it has been blue skies and sunshine ... lovely.

    Hope the week ahead is a good one for you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      With blue skies and sunshine, I can bear a cold day.

      Delete
  2. I find the storage suggestions intriguing. I can't use many of them because I have wire shelving systems, not wooden shelves.

    Are you going to implement any of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      I would like to implement some of the ideas, still thinking on it.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...