Sunday, September 4, 2022

Tshirts

 







Edit: Rhitter pointed out this was an unusual post. It is. I found these tshirts I loved and decided to put them at the head of Sunday's post. So, this is it. I had nothing particular to say anyway. Do you know someone who would fit these shirts and their message. Tommy does not do much anymore, so not the first shirt. He would probably find lots of new lady friends if he advertised prowess at fixing things. 

His hair is not highlighted by silver. It is mostly silver.

"Selective hearing" best describes him...lol. 

Do either of these tshirts need to go on someone in your life? 

There! Rhitter, that was what I was going to say. 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LLO...am I in a box? Well, I intended to write something but had it posted and just decided it was enough. Okay, I will write something.

      Delete
    2. LOL!! I was afraid you got hacked again! Glad to know this was you. Hugs!

      Delete
    3. Rhitter,
      It was sort of a mistake that I was just going with. Thanks so much.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Urspo,
      There were many more. I just picked these three. The first one is the one that caught my attention.

      Delete
  3. I read and enjoy your posts, I do not comment often, but wanted to say I loved this one,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ming,
      Thanks. I was really taken with the tshirts. Comment more often.

      Delete
  4. I have a picture (?) printed on tin, with a cat sitting on some books, and a tea cup that says, " I read books, and drink tea, and I know things." There are many similar type items with these simple identifying "statements" and I really enjoy reading the variety. I had not seen the T-shirts, but the 3 you chose were suitable for different people that I know. Ranee (MN)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rae,
      This is the first of this type item that I have seen. Maybe I can find a picture like you have.

      Delete
  5. Yeah, that last shirt has my name written all over it... ;^)

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...