Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve

 I did not get to sleep Friday night until 7 am on Christmas Eve morning, so slept until 2:30. I had chicken sandwich on keto bread with lots of lettuce and MW and cheese, plus half an apple and half a banana. He ate something similar. 

Around 5:30 pm we thought about sausage balls. I put them together this time, doing it in right order not the order I told him. They turned out perfectly after 30 minutes at 350F in oven. 

We ate them all and watched three movies--It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone 2, and something else. We stayed home and in the house except for Tommy walking to the mailbox. On Saturday the temperature only rose to 27F. 

Nothing spectacular happened but nothing sad. It was a good, restful day. 

How was your Christmas Eve?

5 comments:

  1. I Sausage balls are tasty! I have a roll and they will be part of New Years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TheHub and I try to go to a coffee shop on Christmas Eve morning, then we come home and get started cooking for Christmas brunch. I think I finished about 2 a.m. Now its Christmas morning and I am getting ready for company

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      That is a busy Christmas Eve! I hope the brunch went well.

      Delete
  3. It was a tad tiresome trying to do all I wanted. Next year 2023 I hop to have a quieter 12/24. All the same I enjoyed seeing the tree and knowing all was OK.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...