Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Online Mattress Shopping

 Of course, last night I could not sleep so cancelled the dentist appointment for this morning. However, I still only slept three hours. This afternoon, I took a one-hour nap. That means I am still in a fog.

I decided to check out mattresses online. You can imagine how successful that was. There is no way I can get into some of these stores. I am discouraged. 

It appears I must cook tomorrow. How sad...lol. 

The positive today was getting a refund for items that did not fit. The one negative was the pollen is affecting my allergies. Lovely.

I need to make a decision since I got no feedback on the important question I asked. My Romaine is not doing well. However, I got feedback on an opinion. Oh well. 

Nothing has happened today. Nothing is happening in my brain, either. 

There are plans for tomorrow, but the plans might be thwarted by storms. 

What happened at your house today? What are your plans for tomorrow?

12 comments:

  1. The great pollen dump has begun. I am grateful for this rain today to tamp is down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are doing okay. Miss seeing new posts and how your day was. Sending up prayers that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HHH,
      Not much new is happening each day. I had a dr appointment and got new laptop.

      Delete
  3. Worried about you, Linda. No posts since Tuesday. Hope you are okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I missed the important question.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to garden but I would NOT put grow lights on lettuce. Our electric rates are the HIGHEST IN THE NATION. There is no way I would spend the energy growing romaine. Fortunately produce is reasonably priced here.

      That being said ....if I were to decide to grow marijuana I would probably get grow lights. Just Kidding

      Delete
    2. Janet,
      I want the Romaine inside. The electric rates are not so high here. Plus, the grow lights are LED and not expensive at all. Yes, growing marijuana is obviously worth the high rates...lol.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...