Monday, May 22, 2023

Malaise

 For the last three days, I have felt like doing nothing. And, until today, I kept up the pace I set. Today, not so much. I am having chills, but my temp is never much, but I suppose a low-grade temp is why I am cold since I am wearing long pants and a jacket. 

What drives me and has for weeks is getting photos from the flip phone. Tommy keeps taking it in and I get instructions as how to do it myself. Well, today, I could barely get to the car and he took it in. I told him to get the woman to do it for him. She explained what I knew and sent directions once again. So, I made a new password for my email. Now, I am just too tired and, besides, my fingers will not hit the right letters. Tommy won't do it. So, tomorrow, he will take in the phone and new password. 

I tried to take a nap even though I had slept almost eight hours. No such luck. I slept fitfully. Tommy stopped to get us a Big Mac. At the pickup window, 5 or 6 employees were fighting. So annoying.

It did drizzle and rain on and off all day, so Tommy did not have to water. I think he prays for rain. Maybe he does a rain dance. 

Body aches have set in. Got to go.



6 comments:

  1. I was thinking about a Big Mac yesterday, it’s been so long since I had one. I see all sorts of Big Mac salads on Tik Tok that look appetizing. I hope you are feeling better today than you have been lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda,
      Tommy suggested getting one when we were going to phone store. I have never heard of a BM salad. I will have to look into that. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Your immune system must be very low. Hope you feel better today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl,
      Allergies. I will get the Prevagen vaccine that will help.

      Delete
  3. Oh dear, it sounds like you are coming down with something. I surely hope not. Have you got canned broth to heat and sip? It might give you a little energy.

    Tommy doing a rain dance is not an image I want to carry in my brain, Linda! LOL!

    Wishing you some extra rest and a speedy recovery...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue,
      I do have broth. I bought one can when I drank the last one. I would have bought more, but it was too expensive at that store.
      He laughed yesterday when I asked him if he did a rain dance. He would mainly be waving his arms.
      Thanks. Now that I am coughing, I need to get out my inhalers.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...