Thursday, August 29, 2019

Tired Thursday

As I was getting much needed sleep Thursday morning, a man on a mower robbed me of much needed sleep. So, I slept "only' until 10:30 am. I am still recovering from my ordeal.


After getting ready and going to my appointment, I was exhausted. We were miles from home and it was about 5 pm. I waved to Anne as I passed Piggly Wiggly. I knew she was somewhere in the vicinity.


I forgot to take something to eat and we ate for $5.48 at Burger King. They were out of Cokes and had people parking all over their lot waiting for food to be brought out to them. We asked for our orders to be put in separate bags since it is easier to have two bags. No, we got one bag and Tommy complained. It turned out they were short of bags. I had them sub milk for my Coke. Tommy can drink that. I just drank water.

Living and driving in a small town is so much easier! When I was 35, I could drive all over Memphis and not even feel it. Today, I was a passenger and am wiped out.


The endocrinologist is wonderful and is solving lots of my problems, including my loss of eyebrows!


I had s Coke float with chocolate ice cream for dinner...lol. Later, I will have a banana.


Tommy does not like chocolate ice cream in a Coke float. Do you? What is your favorite float?

7 comments:

  1. orange crush with vanilla or root beer with vanilla. I am a solid coke a day drinker but don't want anything mixed in it. I like choc ice cream with Sprite.
    I used to drive to Covington GA for work every 2 wks... 10 hr drive one way ...didn't really think a thing about... I could NOT ride 2 hrs yesterday to my cousin's funeral. Just could not handle 2 hrs there, 3 hrs for viewing, funeral and dinner and then 2 hrs back.
    I'm glad the doctor is helping with solving those heath issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate ice cream with sprite might work or me, just no root beer.

      I don't think the driving or riding is too bad, but all the traffic at rush hour and Tommy's scary driving got to me. Plus, we kept looking for different stores. When I drove down here, my wrist was sprained by the driving and took several days to quit hurting. I am sure my emotions made me clutch the wheel too hard.

      Delete
  2. I lost my eye bores and eye lashes due to Sjogren's syndrome. But they grew back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim,
      Mine are not all gone, but were getting pretty skimpy! Somehow, two doctors I went to this week managed to get screwed up by someone. I cannot straighten it out until Monday.

      Delete
    2. They screwed up prescriptions. What I wrote made no sense.

      Delete
  3. I don't mean to judge, but NO, NO, NO to chocolate ice cream in floats! Floats are for vanilla ice cream! Hahaha! Have a good weekend, and enjoy your float! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angie,
      Try and stop me...lol. I ate the rest of the choc ice cream with bananas sliced over it. Delish. I am a chocolate ice cream lover. Stay safe this weekend.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...