Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Best Yellow Mustard


Mustard later.

Today, I went home and picked up my mail at the PO. KFC sent me my birthday card that was good for a meal. I got Tommy a chicken pot pie. We had the senior tea. I reminded him the pot pie had 1970 mg of sodium. He got loud and nasty and said he did not care. So lunch cost little.


About six weeks ago, I got a Dominos pizza and they left the garlic oil off the crust, even after I reminded them. So, today, I went by and complained and told them to check how many times the gariic oil had bee left off my pizza and I had complained. I brought a large mushroom and sausage pizza home for dinner. Okay, I ate some on the way home. We will have to not eat anything else tonight except for some fruit.

Nothing else was stolen at my house in the last week. I found in the middle of where the house was one tiny yellow baby shoe, apparently all that is left from my younger daughter's baby clothes. I brought it with me. The sight was like a knife through my heart. She had a yellow dress and yellow shoes and a pink dress and pink shoes. All had lace and ruffles, even the shoes. She was such a doll.

I went to agencies, the bank, ATT, and other places. We got home and left after I put the pizza in the refrigerator. I need to document things, so I bought a cheap camera. My Android was stolen and the Kodak is probably in the dump.


Tomorrow, I tackle the silverfish closet, the one assigned to me in his bedroom. He is going to tackle the tub which always has two inches of water, at least, in the bottom. I refuse to get into it. He should not. The reason I know he has silverfish is that he brought his kilt to show me after I begged him to do so. 1/4 of it was eaten by silverfish. I have poison!

I f0und two pair of black pants. One pair at Belk's was $60 and marked down to $19, still too rich for my blood. The other was $17 at a cheap store and not on sale.

At the end of the day at the store, I remembered I needed mustard. I like French's yellow mustard as well as other types. So does Tommy. I eat so little mustard of any type that it does not pay to have a variety. Right now, I started with the absolutely smallest size of French's. Tommy volunteered to get it for me. Then, he got an off-brand and the largest size. When I questioned him, he said I was picky and he did not care the brand.

Yellow Mustard Question.

This question is about yellow mustard only--what is your favorite brand of yellow mustard? Or, do you eat any brand of yellow mustard? I know some of you prefer other types of mustards. But, this game is for those who eat yellow mustard. Tomorrow, you will get your say.

14 comments:

  1. I am allergic to mustard and so is my brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim,
      I suspect I am, too. That is why I use the tiny bottle in the same time he uses the large one.

      Delete
  2. To me yellow mustard is yellow mustard and I am not brand loyal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any mustard, but only Hellman's real Catsup (Ketchup?).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yellow, not any other type. Brand does not matter. Sorry about your daughter's dresses and shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like yellow mustard on hot dogs. That's the only thing I eat mustard on. I do add it to tuna salad, the way my mom did. But only yellow mustard. We go through maybe a small to medium container a year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel,
      Same here, mustard on hotdogs and 1/2 tsp in coleslaw, nd not much on hotdog.

      Delete
  6. SNICKERING.. French's mustard for me, Miracle Whip for Hubby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chef,
      Mustard and MW on hotdogs for me. He has good taste.

      Delete
  7. Any brand will do. But I only use mustard on hotdogs and corn dogs. Now I want a corn dog.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...