Friday, October 4, 2019

Necessarily Low-Key Friday

When I awoke Thursday, I hurt all over like I had been beaten. Joints, muscles, and even skin were aching and throbbing. That was the result of yesterday's ordeal. I told Tommy to wake me t 10:30. When he did, I just told him to let me sleep. I awoke from a deep sleep at 12:45 pm.

I did nothing today. Well, I did hang up two pair of panties from the clothes I washed on Wednesday.

Thankfully, Tommy can feed himself. He had cereal for breakfast and was making a pb sandwich shortly after I lay down to watch TV when I awoke. The chicken, potatoes and a salad made up dinner which I did heat and bring to him. Frozen vegetable will accompany chicken tomorrow night.

Today, I needed to get milk, so I will have none for breakfast. grrrr I need to return something to Belk's and another chore on a list. I hate to do this on Saturday in Birmingham. I hate doing anything in Birmingham. What I could do in five miles in a loop in Cullman takes a 40 mile loop in Birmingham!

When Modern Family is over, I have to hang the rest of the wet clothes. Having such a case of vertigo makes movement difficult.

Do you ever reach such an exhausted state that the next day you are worthless? Do you ever get vertigo so bad that you can barely walk?

6 comments:

  1. I've only had vertigo once and I couldn't even walk with it. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      Then, you understand. I managed to walk down the hall with no trouble, sat on the couch for 20 minutes, lay down and the room started spinning! Thanks.

      Delete
  2. today is the worthless day... canned 30 pints of applesauce and simmered the peels and cores for apple butter today... don't know if that will get done as getting out of the bed was a chore in it's self. Two days after I take my biologic is worse. Low pressure that brought cooler weather makes everything hurt.I understand about Birmingham... I hate Atlanta more though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chef,
      That is a lot of canned applesauce. Sounds good. What is a biologic? I have driven in Atlanta, too.

      Delete
  3. yes and yes
    Happily not too often.
    when it happens I wonder if I will ever recover.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...