Friday, December 13, 2019

Sick Friday and Door Knob

After the hard day/night on Thursday, I slept until 11 am and went back to bed about 4:30 pm and slept until 7 pm. Tommy woke me at 11 am at my request. I only awoke at 7 pm from my nap because I asked Tommy to wake me up. I am still sick, feverish but maybe getting better.

We left about 4 pm to do chores for both of us. It was so rainy and traffic was getting heavy. I told Tommy my chores could wait. Maybe I will have him wake me early to do things in stores.

On Thursday I asked Tommy if he could put on the new doorknob on Friday morning. He said he wished I had gotten a different kind. I have never heard of what he wanted. It seems there is a deadbolt without knob and door knob kind to put on the door same door that used the same key instead of needing two keys. I told him we could go exchange it. That was one of the chores, so Lowe's is on the list for Saturday.

It is almost 10 pm. I want brownies and macaroni and cheese. I probably won't make either.

4 comments:

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...