Sunday, March 29, 2020

The List and an Outing


Things are happening, not much:

*Repair earrings and convert others to clip on done for one conversion 

*File taxes online with Tommy's help

*strip bed, put on full cover with zipper

*put fitted pad on bed along with sheets

*wash and dry pink comforter done

*restring yellow bracelet with elastic line for bracelets

*put my machine in its cabinet

*make new bra

*convert jumpsuit to pants I cut it apart, top from bottom

*put pockets in two pair of pants

* cut my hair done

* cut Tommy's hair done
Set up printer

boil eggs done for last three in a carton

bake pan of sweet potatoes done-- 20

call Amazon

wash quart jars to store sugar and flour

put shelves together bought bolts and such

renew laptop security done

New to-do items
wash strawberries, freeze
plant carrots
plant mustard greens
bake pecan pie
repot herbs
wash three "new" old pots
Clean hole in concrete pot done
straighten refrigerator done
move gardening supplies

Today, a neighbor came over and offered to move the limbs from the back yard. His backyard is deep and there are numerous large limbs at the very back. I had been wondering how to get those moved. He is going to figure out how to dispose of the rusty shed on the back "patio." However, the thing is wired with a 220 box. ??? It had or has electricity.  I am afraid to go into it to test to see if the outlet is hot. 

Tonight, I picked ten huge leaves of red lettuce for a salad and used that with an aging and huge tomato for dinner. A heated sweet potato was delicious as usual. But, I could not find the dab of chicken I knew was in the freezer. When I found it, I heated it and gave it to Tommy and I had the one frozen hotdog. 

We had a little outing today. A friend in Huntsville has a rental house in Birmingham. It is awaiting repairs. A neighbor called him and said a tree had fallen on the house. Huntsville is 100 miles from Birmingham. So, I offered to go take a picture. It was a drive with a purpose. Since the weather was beautiful and the interstate was practically empty, the trip was very pleasant. 

I just realized I posted twice in one day, so maybe you want to go back to the last post...refrigerator post.


4 comments:

  1. Benimde bir liste yapmam lazım. Yapılacak çok iş var.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have to have a list. And, a lot of work, too.

      Delete
  2. Good for you for getting all these tasks done!

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...