Tuesday, April 21, 2020

An Outfit


Rafaella Printed Knit Tank

Printed Knit Tank
This is one of the two Rafaella outfits I bought the end of last summer on sale at Belk's. I was going to wear the other outfit to my reunion, but Tommy hates it and wanted me to wear this one to my end of September class 55th high school reunion.

Thankfully, summer lasted here for a long time znd spring stated early. I last wore this in October with a black cardigan. The legs are wide. It has been a long time since I wore a top with armholes cut back so far like this. But, my arms are not too fat...lol.

Today, we went to Cullman where I replaced some of the chicken for $1.59/lb. BBQ sauce was on sale--got two. I found children's fluoride mouthwash on sale for half price, so got that even though it is bubblegum flavor. At least I won't have to swallow. I found a 4 oz. bottle of Pompeian Olive Oil. Rats, i don't think it is virgin. Oh, well, I wanted the bottle to decant a larger bottle over time.

Since I did not go back to Publix for another two cartons of a2milk on Friday as I planned, I ran out of milk last night. There was no milk or banana for my breakfast. I bought three cartons today. I put it in a cooler in the back of the Rogue. One carton was just sitting in the back, but I will drink it first. No problem!

Triscuits--$0.99 for Tommy
1 Gerber Chicken and Gravy  baby food @$0.29 for me
Mouthwash for me

I feel this post is disjointed!

I bought a single roll of 2-ply TP and bought it to see what was the quality. It is 4X 4.25 " and 550 embossed rolls. If I cannot use it, Tommy can. I wondered if it was like the Scott.  There was about ten feet on the shelves, and maybe hundreds on each shelf. It was quite amazing. This store is not going to run out of tissue. Have you ever seen this tissue in the mint green paper package, on roll, with darker green print?

So, I am exhausted and must get the chicken on for dinner. Today was a beautiful spring day with fluffy clouds and a breeze that was strong at times. I hope you had pretty weather today.

How do you like my outfit?

Scroll waaay down to see comments.









































































































































10 comments:

  1. How about you show a pic of you wearing the outfit? Long gone are the days when I could wear sleeveless, but bet it would look OK on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could post a picture, I would. It would look better with sleeves. I am thinking about setting in sleeves in the outfit.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I love that outfit! I'm all about wide leg, flowy pants, they are almost as good as sweat pants! I can't tell if it's blue or black but a solid top (with sleeves?) would work as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jan,
      It is black and white. I, too, love wide, flowy pants. I thought about a top underneath.

      Delete
  3. I would try it over a thin black t-shirt if you can find one that the neck would cover. I would be afraid of damaging it if I tried to sew sleeves. It is a cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Texas Girl,
      If I added sleeves, I would just sew them in by hand underneath. Oh, I have no intention of taking the top apart to set them in properly.

      Delete
  4. I like it. It has options like black or white sweater or one that matches the 3rd color or even a scarf or shawl to wear over it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chef,
    I have a little white shrug and a regular black sweater I have worn with the outfit. I have worn it with yellow necklace and with red. I have plans to wear it with pink bracelets and my pink purse. You see this like I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the outfit! It looks both stylish and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COL,
      I thought it looked stylish and maybe too young for me at 73. Pooh, don't care. And, it has stretch even though it is woven fabric.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...