Sunday, April 19, 2020

What I Am Doing Today

Several people are listing things to do that day. So, I figured I would, too.

Red x means it is done.

1--keeping an eye on the weather
2--put a load in washer and get it in before it rains x
3--wash some dishes x
4--organize food a  bit x
5--brush teeth twice
6--floss often
7--take med then x
8--then eat breakfast 
9--cook family pack of chicken breasts x
10--freeze most of cooked chicken breasts 
11--pick salad x
12--wash salad
13--look in trash for lost Victoza pen x
14--take out trash
15--wash hair
16--bathe
17--blog x
18--read blogs and news 
19--call pharmacy x
20--hang wet clothes inside
21--fold other dried clothes
22--read book for 30 minutes
23--remove/reapply nail polish
24--watch tv x
25--nap
26--sow carrots
27--cook zucchini
28--start  to clean bedroom
29--gather another load of laundry x
30--find flashlight/insert batteries

It is only 4 pm, so I have time to finish this up today. My hands are shaking and chest hurts. Tommy threw one holy fit and threw the huge remote at me and started cussing up a blue streak. It got worse and he threatened to bash me in the head. Then, he got really angry because he said I was trying to be so righteous by taking everything he could throw at me, meaning nastiness. I told him I was just trying not to get so stressed I had a heart attack. That was an hour ago and my chest is tight and hands are shaking.

But, dinner of chicken and carrots are in the oven. More chicken is in the crock pot. Zucchini is next. The storms are closer and we are still checking radar. 

8 comments:

  1. Linda-You need to not be there. I know you don't think you have options, but you need to get out. There must be some resources for for crying out-your kids need to step in and help. The driving was bad enough where you were both nearly killed, but now he has moved inot violence. It will get worse-abusers never self correct.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAM,
      Tell me! I think it was his blood sugar. But, when I tell him that, he really explodes. Will you email me?

      Delete
  2. Sounds like his blood sugar maybe messed up. Be careful and take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barbara,
      I think so, too. But, that does not excuse him. I will be careful. lol...but he better be careful, too.

      Delete
  3. I keep an ongoing list as this one. It helps me not to presume it is already done. Good for you/us for having such as list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      I do not list flossing and brushing my teeth, but another blogger did, so I did...lol.

      Delete
  4. So sorry- sounds like a blood sugar issue to me plus let's face it- what could be more stressful than sheltering at home and not being able to do the things you used to and still want to do? I talked to my neighbor (single mom) yesterday yelling across the street- I think it's only the third time I've talked to a person in real life since March 12th LOL. She made her daughter quit her job at a fast food restaurant and no one but her leaves the house. I'm starting to get bored but decided to write 3 goals a day- today it's finish my progress notes 2) make at least 5 phone calls and 3) send the GD a card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nan,
      March 12 is the day I went to hospital in an ambulance! I have talked to people in real life besides Tommy. HE is the only thing that stresses me. I think your neighbor is wise to get her daughter out of the fast food job. Your goals are large ones. I did not get mine done yesterday. Stay in and stay safe.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...