Friday, July 17, 2020

This and That

Remember when I was losing weight. Well, I was not. Finally, after such great weight loss, I asked Tommy how his weight was fairing. He had not weighed that week. I asked him to weigh and tell me if it seemed the scales were off. He did not get on the scales, he just adjusted the scales--just moved them.

When the freezer was installed, we had to find a new spot for the scales. Since it cannot be placed on carpet, that left little room for it to go. I put it in front of the refrigerator and on the wall to the right of the refrigerator. It is not at all in the way since the door opens on the left. I had accidentally put the scales on the heat register just a bit. So, once it was placed properly, I have no longer lost all that weight. Bummer, right?

Since my oxygen maker/concentrator cannot be in the room with me, it is in the bedroom directly across the hall. Luckily, both doors are opposite one another and at the very end of the hall. The heat register had to be opened. So, that room is now cool. And, surprise, surprise, my room is cooler rather thant,  stuffy and like an oven.

Better yet, since the room has to be open and climate regulated, I can sew in there. Hopefully, we can get the head in the cabinet.

Yesterday, I was given a dozen peaches. I love peaches fresh and raw, but I may bake something or put them in ice cream.

Wednesday, I canceled my teeth cleaning appointment because I was coughing and had lots of congestion. Even if they did not mind me feeling so ill, I would have continually choked and would have had to cough. My teeth feel like they need to be cleaned!

I hate waking up feeling ill, or coughing, or sneezing and have a moment of OH NO! We both have intermittent coughing and sneezing sessions, but within an hour, there is nothing going on. But, people might be leery of us coming into an office. 

Right now, I am going to Tommy's vehicle and washing windows inside and out with vinegar. I can barely see out of the windows.

The first thing I am going to cook in the air fryer is potatoes.

I am reading Mary trump's book--Too Much and Never Enough.




4 comments:

  1. I feel like the book will make no differene. His fans won't beleive, or they'll think he is smart to be as such. Peach ice cream souns delciious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably won't make much of a difference with the hard-core Trumpers. But, the truth is out there now. Well, it was before, but now more. My mouth is watering for peach ice cream.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on that book! I've been reading snippets of it that Daily Mail has published and some of it is what we already know. As y'all mentioned, it won't make a difference to his fans though.

    Oh man, something similar happened to me and the scale. I thought I weighed 4 lbs lighter, until we bought a new scale. Turned out the old scale only needed new batteries. I was not happy being heavier than I actually thought.

    I love peaches. The ice cream sounds like a great idea. I couldn't believe how much an ice cream maker costs. I'm gonna have to wait until Kohls sends me a 40% off coupon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to read it, although i have started.

      I suppose i will keep a check on the batteries. It was discouraging to see i had not lost that much weight.

      If the price had not been so low, i would have not gotten it. Then, i had a $10 coupon. So, it works for me.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...