Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Tommy's Dryer

 I was feeling much better when I went to bed last night than when I awoke this morning. Tonight, we are going to get KFC. So, I know I will feel better then...lol. 

Last night, I tried to plug in the new lamp, but was unsuccessful. So, that is a goal again today. 

I could not sleep so I got up and sorted food, put dates on some food, and put some food in living room to give to the neighbor. There were four dark items washed for me by Tommy, so I hung them to dry. I suppose I slept three hours. It is now 3 pm and I have a nap planned. 

Now, there are panties and nightgowns to hang. ugh I am too weak and wobbly to go out to the washer, so Tommy willing does this for me. 

Tommy's dryer has only one setting--HOT.  I don't demand a lot out of a dryer, but I have never seen a dryer with only one heat setting. Have you?

4 comments:

  1. I'm happy for you that tommy will be a help when you are nto well Rest up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not remember when I last had KFC. I would like to see if it is any good. do they still have buckets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ir-spo,
      Yes, they do have buckets. But we do not get those. It was delicious. I have had a nap, got up at 10 pm to watch news and will go back to bed.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...