Sunday, September 27, 2020

My Baby is 45 Today

Happy Birthday! It is hard to believe my baby is so old...lol. 

She was so cute and funny. One day, when she was two, I was lifting her or helping her into the highchair for dinner. She said, as she saw the salmon croquettes, "Mmm, cookies for dinner." 

When she was three, I heard the dog yelp and she came indoors as I started to see what was the problem. She had her smug look on her face and hair about her mouth. I asked her what happened to Puppy. "I bit Puppy."  That dog never bit anyone, but I was surprised she did not nip back. She never could tell me why she bit our dog. 

She is  first grade teacher now. 

4 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday to your baby. Mothers always have great stories about their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh it doesn't seem right that our babies are that old does it. Feels like just yesterday that they were born. Happy birthday to your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treaders,
    Not right at all. Thanks on her behalf.

    ReplyDelete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...