Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Resident Alien

 Two new series are on tv. One is a keeper. The other we don't like. If you have not seen Resident Alien, you are missing a hilarious story of an alien sent here to kill everyone on earth. I won't go into the rest of the plot. It is a comedy on syfy. The other is Debris on NBC. Tommy does not like it and I don't think I will either! Debris from a space ship falls to earth, all I know. 

I passed on dinner, having only meatballs and one piece of 76% cacao. Maybe some strawberries. Oh, I had one bite of carrot and one bite of cabbage. 

Monday, I may have overdone the pedalling. So, today, I will dial the time back to five minutes. I just need rest now.

Have you seen Resident Alien? Debris?


10 comments:

  1. Resident Alien is my new favorite show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched 4 episodes of Resident Alien and then gave up. While it had a few funny spots I just couldn't get into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ladybug,
      I missed the first episode, started with second episode, and then saw the last half of the pilot. So, I am almost caught up. I love it! Thanks.

      Delete
  3. I've seen the previews, but never bothered to watch it. I might give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Goose,
      Try to find at least the pilot. Or, just watch and figure it out. It is great fun.

      Delete
    2. It does help to watch from the beginning as the story lines continue to the next episode.

      Delete
    3. One,
      Yes, that is why I wanted to watch the first episode. I only caught the last half of the first episode. But, I will find it all eventually. I love the little boy.

      Delete
  4. My husband wanted to watch Debris. I managed to stay awake all of the way through it, and spent an appropriate time being puzzled about why dead bodies were floating around on their backs just above ground level. The show still didn't explain why that was happening. I don't see where any romance may fit in in the future. It looks like there are going to be a lot of weird events that aren't going to be explained. But that is just my take on it. My husband seemed to find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. susie,
      I didn't watch all of the first episode, opting for a nap. But, he watched Debris and does not want to watch it again.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...