Friday, April 16, 2021

I cannot believe what I did to myself!

Friday,  I was sitting on the sofa with the laptop on my lap. The laptop was nearer to my knees than the top of my legs or my waist. I had my legs stretched out so that I had to look down more than usual. When I moved to get the laptop up and to stop typing, my shoulder near my neck wrenched into a knot. It is not a crick!

As the day progressed, the pain became worse and spread. Riding in the car, I could feel every thing on the road. It did not take a pothole to make me wince. Finally, I could not turn my head at all to tell Tommy if the road was clear. I came home and lay down. Well, then my head weighed a million pounds and hurt when I tried to get up. 

Now, the side of my throat hurts like there is an infection. 

I had a baby aspirin last night and will take another one tonight. So, I took two baby aspirin. I need heat on it, so must find something...lol. Tommy tried to massage it, but is clueless. I am on my own! After resting for an hour, it feels like an infection. My ear that does not hurt, now hurts. Just kill me now.

6 comments:

  1. oh no, that sounds painful. Hope you are feeling better today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is still very painful, but I am grateful for a little bit of reprieve. I still hold my head funny and have to turn my whole body to see anything. Hopefully, it will be gone soon, by tonight, I hope. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Oh my word, I'm so sorry. I hope it eases for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Urspo,
      It was the worst ever! But, now it is gone, mostly.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...