Saturday, May 22, 2021

I am sorry

 As I was searching for Tommy's keys that I had last, I looked under sofa cushions and found 3 dimes and a nickel, my own money. Cn I count that as found money? I found a penny someplace else, forgot where. 

The wind is causing me problems. My asthma is acting up and it feels like my throat and chest are closing up. Because of the wind, I have been forced not to spray paint. At my house, I had a large room where I could and did spray paint summer and winter. I also set seeds there to germinate. It was a good, handy, and rather large room.  

I am so sorry, but I need a nap right now. I will write more on Sunday. Is the wind causing you any health problems? If the wind were blowing would it cause health problems?

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I have read all of your latest posts and replied like I usually do, but have been having some glitch with my phone. Some comments have posted and some have gone into the great beyond. Instead of going back to each blog and reposting my original comments (Like I could even remember what I said), I am taking the lazy way out and copying and pasting this to everyone.Be assured my responses have been their normal type. Choose one
    (a). sincere (b). pithy (c). vapid (d). sarcastic (e) encouraging (f) boring as usual.
    From now on I will comment only using the laptop. It is kinder to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne,
      I just got my phone up and running and was able to read my blog. So far, I have no idea how to look at anything else. Maybe after your experience, I will just read and not try to reply. Funny comment.

      Delete
  2. Different allergents at different times of year, so sorry you're having a hard time with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAM,
      Wind usually just bother my sinuses and eyes. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. it was windy the other day we were sitting on our front patio and it kept making my eyes water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One,
      Wind always makes my eyes water! Then, they itch.

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...