Wednesday, May 26, 2021

My "New" Phone

Spring of 2020, I bought a phone, Samsung Go Phone, Android.  I put it on auto pay soon after. Then, I had a very traumatic experience happen in May of 2020. After that, my phone would not work for me. I was too tied up mentally to worry, but during the last year, I have checked it and wondered what was wrong. ATT contacts me all the time to tell me it is time to pay, I have paid, to thank me, and to tell me I have a payment in two more weeks or some such drivel. So, basically, I just ignored anything from ATT as long as my flip phone worked. 

Last week, I took it in to an ATT store and the guy said it was not activated(it was), then that it was not paid to get service. I put it on auto pay once again.  It works but I do not know how to work it. I did manage to figure out how to make a phone call to Tommy. This phone is not like the first android I ever had that was stolen from me. 

This phone was on sale for $50 or $35, forgot which.  I had found a pretty phone only to discover it was only $799 if I traded in a phone worth $700. Ummm, no thanks, even if I could afford it. 

I want to sell on ebay and etsy. So, I need to figure this out. I have no one like a younger person to help me...lol. 

Oh, it can be used as a hotspot, but I have no idea how. I need a course in phones...lol. Do you know how? 

There is one thing someone on here may be able to tell me--can I have more than one Google email address? I think my pparsimony is Google. 

Tuesday Dinner: 

baked chicken breast and legs with Italian Seasoning 

corn on the cob 

green  beans.  

Tommy had two legs and I had a very small portion of a breast. I had banana and milk later since I had not had a banana yet on Tuesday. 

I have things to say, but am late doing other chores.

Do you know about google email or hotspots?

8 comments:

  1. Yes, you can have more than one Google email address. You just have to create a different Google account for each address. As for not knowing how to work the phone, go back to the AT & T store and get them to show you how.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frances,
      Thanks for google answer. I could not seem to get another, but I was tired...lol. ATT store employees tell me to go to internet or to call ATT. I did not buy the phone there, but it has ATT all over it. I might try again.

      Delete
  2. There are still a lot of things I don't know about my I-phone but I do love it! It was way overpriced but hasn't let me down in the 2 years I've owned it. You tube has a lot of videos about using a phone that might help you out. Here the library has free internet and several fast food restaurants do too- you can just sit in your car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nan,
      I knew how to do enough, just not everything with my other phone. We have the internet. When I need the internet is when the tv and internet are down and then nothing nearby has internet, either. I am willing to sit in the car but when the internet is out all over, it is useless. I did not buy this for a hotspot. It was cheapest phone and the clerk added that as an afterthought as I was purchasing it.

      Delete
  3. I googled it. Here are the instructions:

    How to Add Another Email Address to Gmail in the Mobile App
    Open the Gmail app.
    Tap your profile picture.
    Select the Add another account option.
    Choose the type of account you want to add.
    Follow the steps on the screen to add your account.

    When it says "tap your profile picture" you may not have one. I don't, but it shows an "A" in the top right corner. This is where the option to Add Account came up. Also, it says "in the mobile app" but I did it on a laptop, so it should still work for you. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't Tommy always have two legs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Urspo,
      LOL...but I have never baked them and served them to him for a meal!

      Delete

Halloween Decorations

 Saturday night, we started decorating for Halloween. I found the ghosts to hang from the dogwood tree. They were wadded and wrinkled, so th...